How much does HealthyLooks’ Coolsculpting cost?
Cosmetic and other fat-freezing techniques are very popular nowadays, but with all the advanced technology involved, it’s not necessarily a “cheap” service. Thankfully, you get a terrific bang-for-your-buck, and we’re more than happy to help you budget for any treatment selection. Here’s what you should know about financing options for Coolsculpting.
Factors that Determine the Coolsculpting Cost
It’s impossible to give a specific quote or number without an initial consultation and evaluation. The first thing we have to do is determine if you’re a suitable candidate for Coolsculpting. If you are, then we determine the number of cycles, which will obviously affect the cost of the procedure.
We have various credit options for our clients. You can check out our entire payment and policies section to learn more, but here’s a quick summary.
- Acceptable Payment Methods: Cash, Credit, Checks, and CareCredit.
- What is CareCredit? It’s a credit card that allows you to finance surgical, non-surgical, and cosmetic treatments through monthly installment payments. It’s the same one many people use to pay for dental procedures, hearing consultations, eye-doctor visits, veterinarian bills, and more.
- Canceling Treatments: It is possible to cancel treatments, but it’s best to do so in advance. If you wait until the same day to cancel, there’s a $25 cancellation fee. If you miss a treatment without calling, there’s a $50 no-show fee.
What Happens During the Coolsculpting Procedure?
Here’s the basic process you can expect when you visit us for this effective treatment.
- Consultation Phase: First, we determine if you’re a candidate for Coolsculpting (more on this in the next section).
- Planning Phase: Then, we create a plan for you. This is where we determine which areas you’d like for us to perform the freezing treatment, map out everything, take pictures, and evaluate you with our InBody machine. HealthyLooks may be the only Coolsculpting practice that includes that last part, a novel way of identifying fat locations and levels.
- Treatment Phase: Finally, it’s time to start the procedure. You’ll lay down in the bed, we apply a protective gel pad (to prevent frostbite), and then the applicant. From there, we start the Coolsculpting machine to start the process. You’ll probably notice a suction noise/sensation when this happens. The freezing work we do lasts about 30 to 45 minutes.
This can either focus on one location or involve dual targeting, depending on the nature of the task. Also, we always finish with a manual massage for two minutes. That takes care of any remaining fat cells, ones that didn’t fully burst (apoptosis) during the machine treatment.
What Makes a Good Candidate for Coolsculpting?
In previous articles, we’ve covered the criteria that determine who is most suitable for Coolsculpting. This refers to what type of fat cells are most amenable to the freezing process.
In a nutshell, we go by the motto if you can squeeze it, we can freeze it. Coolsculpting works on the squeezable or pinchable fat, not the tough fat. Also, this treatment focuses on correcting minor imperfections for patients and or near their target weight.
Schedule a Consultation for a Price Quote on the Coolsculpting Cost
Coolsculpting has become one of our most popular treatment options, along with injectable treatments (like Botox), lip fillers, and microneedling. These are all safe, effective, clinically tested, and administered by our well-trained staff.
HealthyLooks founder, Dr. Lamb, is a Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon with training at the University of Chicago (general surgery) and has held academic positions at the University of Kansas Medical School. He supervises a team of certified specialists for a plethora of popular cosmetic solutions, including Melissa Pfaff, Lead Technician for Coolsculpting.
Contact us today to learn more about the Coolsculpting cost figures, and ways to pay for it with little or no hassle.